The human resource consulting industry has emerged from management consulting and addresses human resource management tasks and decisions.
NESS CO HR Consultants take responsibility for:
- Assisting clients with strategically integrating effective HR processes, programs and practices into their daily operations.
- Maximize the client's performance related to human resources by introducing or marketing "best practice" products or services as well as to provide periodic feedback to clients regarding their performance related to annual management objectives.
- Accomplishment , perform needs assessments or audits and make recommendations or proposals
- Coordinate the creation and implementation of an action or corrective plan, and when required, organize and coordinate cross-functional Human Resource teams to assist the client with developing and implementing performance improvement corrective plans, programs or processes.
The following are core fields around which NESS CO HR consultancies are based:
- Human capital, including remuneration, employee rewards and incentive programs, and talent acquisition and management
- Health and benefits, orchestrating optimal employee health plans with the carriers themselves
- Recruitment process outsourcing
- We also provide legal counseling, consulting, and the implementation of HR technologies, programs to facilitate human capital management.
- The HR consulting industry also employs more actuaries than any other in order to assist in their services.