Sales coaching is a process providing a solid ground for emergence of new opportunities and
reforming a seller himself.
Sales coaching includes guiding sellers for as full realization of their potential as it is
This process creates new chances and opportunities for development that haven’t been in
ordinary sellers’ lives before.
Sales coaching creates sales theory into a measureable tactical practice.
Sales training or sales coaching?
Consultant : tells you which game to play in order to win. Determines steps in the game.
Trainer : Teaches you how to play according to the prepared plan
Coach : Teaches you how to win the game and how to collect a lot of points every time.
Coach uses an individual approach to you considering your personality features, knowledge
and skills, professional field, company and manager. Explains you how to solve your
problems independently, helps you in approaching your goals.
Why a seller needs a coacher?
- Most sellers start working without having relevant training and are not qualified enough. Most companies don’t have enough intellectual resources in order to prepare sellers.
- In everyday routine sellers don’t find time for professional development.
- For a number of reasons, sales managers are not able to help sellers in improving their skills.
- There’s no one in professional life who a seller can speak about his problems and fears with, without risking to be blamed himself.
- Sellers cannot find anyone to help them in their professional development who understands the field of sales and has knowledge and experience relevant for preparing qualified sellers.